M2 International Business & Diplomacy
Founded in 1899, HeIP is one of the oldest schools in the field of teaching international relations and political science.
In addition to the wealth of over a century of experience, HeIP has an important alumni network. Our high-quality teaching faculty includes legal experts, economists, geographers, demographers, historians and well-known figures from the worlds of academia, diplomacy and the military.
In addition, a network of international partners enables students to complete part of their studies at a foreign university.
HeIP’s privileged setting with a modern Parisian campus, just a stone’s throw from the eiffel Tower, offers students an ideal place to work and interact (HeIP is part of INSeeC U., a group of 16 higher education establishments). HeIP also has a campus in London and, in 2019, also opened a site in Lyon!
enrolling at HeIP, means becoming part of its history, being part of an exciting teaching and research project, enriching your university experience by getting involved in communities on campus, and above all building your future career.
- Head of Institutional Affairs
- Expert in public affairs and lobbying
- Analyst in the Security and International Development Department european Policy Analyst
- Public sector consultant
- Public Policy evaluation Consultant
WHY CHOOSE THIS PROGRAM ?
Risk Management has become a key process to assess, allocate and manage international risks in a context of increasing uncertainty: it has to take into consideration a large number of factors, for the account or under the control of diverse players: companies, customers, governments, shareholders and stakeholders (NGOs). The first aim of this course is to provide a general understanding of risks, from both an economic and financial perspective, according to the levels of risks attached to corporate strategies and targeted countries. The second aim is to provide a comprehensive understanding of connections between such risks and a general methodology to assess and mitigate them.
- Courses and conferences are delivered in english.
- Together with the M1 «International Strategy & economic Development» of eSCe, the M2 delivers a double degree HeIP-eSCe (Grade de Master).
- The program director is Philippe Tauzin, Specialist of international economic, financial and banking affairs.